COMMUTER-BIKE PARK HEAD & BRAIN PROTECTION
If you tackle the busy streets everyday on your bicycle then you need to stay safe, comfortable and cool. The Leatt 1.0 Urban does exactly that!
The contemporary outer shell design offers extensive head and brain protection while the 360 Turbine Technology inside the helmet reduces the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%.
The Leatt 1.0 Urban has 11 vents and a moisture wicking material to keep you cool in the asphalt jungle. The anti-odor liner is also removable and washable so you can always keep your helmet fresh.
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Optimized casual fit without compromising safety
- Comfort liner in 3 different thicknesses for custom fit options
- 360°° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable liner
- 11 vents
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM F2032-06
- Weight: from 280g (0.55 lbs)
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
- #XS/S (51-55cm – 20-21 ")
- #M/L (55-59cm – 21 5/8-23 1/4")
|Head Measurement||19 2/3"-21 1/4"||20"-21 5/8"||21 5/8"-23 1/4"|
AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM F2032-06
|Black / X-Small/Small||06009699105557||1022070810|
|Steel / X-Small/Small||06009699105595||1022070830||HEL27152882S|
|Steel / Medium/Large||06009699105601||1022070831||HEL26704524L|