Allant+ 7 is a performance e-bike built for riders and commuters who want a stylish, durable e-bike with the added road-smoothing benefits of a suspension fork. A powerful Bosch drive system, quality parts, and a wealth of thoughtful design details make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town every day.
It's right for you if...
You know the advantages of commuting and getting around your city by e-bike, and don't want to waste your time sitting in traffic or searching for a parking spot. You’re looking for an e-bike with equal parts performance, comfort, and sleek looks.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance, hydroformed aluminum frame that fully encases a long-life 500Wh battery; a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph; and a Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour suspension fork with a lockout feature, a 9-speed Shimano Alivio drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
This sophisticated e-bike earns top marks in tech, style, and value. It's equipped with a powerful Bosch system, a suspension fork that soaks up bumps, useful features for daily riding, and a quality parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul.
Why you'll love it
- A powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The elegant and compact Bosch Purion controller lets you check your speed, distance, and battery range
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher roads
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
|Motor||Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 75 Nm|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Max Assisted Speed||20mph or 32km/h|
|Frame||High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor, internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 5mm QR dropouts|
|Fork||SR Suntour Mobie25, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, preload, rebound, lockout, post mount disc, 100x15mm thru-axle, 50mm travel|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: 100 x 15mm thru-axle
|Tires||Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57|
|Crankset||ProWheel alloy, 170mm|
|Chain||KMC E9S, 9 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 600mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm, 8mm offset, 400mm length|
|Accessories & Extras||AXA Blueline taillight, Herrmans MR8 dynamo light, kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Nautical Navy / Medium||601842207260||594049|
|Nautical Navy / Large||601842207253||594050|
|Nautical Navy / X-Large||601842207246||594051||ALL23385078Y|